As a finalist for the Southwest Airlines LUV Grants for Good, Nuci’s Space is only one step away from winning $25,000!
Through this program, Southwest is making available $150,000 in grants to 6 nonprofit organizations from across the State of Georgia. Out of hundreds of entrants, Nuci’s Space was selected as one of the 15 finalists.
Vote every day through March 18 at http://southwest.promo.eprize.com/grant/. They are one of 5 finalists and only need to end up in the top 2 in order to take home this phenomenal prize.
Get together Athens! We know you can help Nuci’s Space because they help our community every day!
Here’s how you can help them win:
1. Visit www.southwest.com/luvgrants and enter your email address for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas.
2. Enter your contact information (must be a GA resident) and check the 2 boxes at the bottom (you’ll receive an extra entry if the boxes are checked). Click Submit.
3. Click ‘Vote Now.” Nuçi’s Space is featured in Group 1 (Small Organization). Click the video link.
4. After watching our 90 second video featuring Patterson Hood (Drive-By Truckers), Mike Mills (R.E.M.) and John Bell (Widespread Panic), please click ‘Vote’ to submit your vote.
5. You are eligible to vote once per day. To be successful we need everyone to visit the site daily, share this link with friends and encourage them to vote daily as well.
• Contest starts today, Thursday March 8, 2012 and runs until March 18th.
• VOTING LINK: www.southwest.com/luvgrants
• People can vote once per day and each vote is an entry into a sweepstakes to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas via Southwest.
• There are five nonprofits in each category and the top 2 in each category get $25,000!
• Nuci’s Space is in the first category you’ll see - the SMALL CHARITY category.